Scene-wide theme month

acheron.org discussion board: General Art Scene Threads: Scene-wide theme month
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By napalm on Wednesday, January 27, 1999 - 12:46 am:

Oh damnit! :) Heh, So I guess that the theme "HUNGER" will be displayed in works put out in packs that are released in the month of March, 1999? Everyone think that date gives you plenty of time to come up with something?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By sph on Wednesday, January 27, 1999 - 12:47 am:

i do...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By dangermouse on Wednesday, January 27, 1999 - 12:47 am:

Dunno, I guess march is enough time -- we'll have to put it to all the group heads firstly tho..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Dieznyik on Wednesday, January 27, 1999 - 12:48 am:

YOU PEOPLE SMOKE WAY TOO MUCH CRACK

This idea is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of! =) HUNGER???!?!??!?

Well if its something other than comic rips, thats ok... but if i see one pic of spawn looking at an empty plate, or witchblade looking all anorexic, im gonna fucken kill people.

Hab a nice day!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By maestro on Wednesday, January 27, 1999 - 04:12 am:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By seph on Wednesday, January 27, 1999 - 06:46 am:

witchblade looking anorexic would rule

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By dangermouse on Wednesday, January 27, 1999 - 02:01 pm:

Napalm, so are you going to organise it :) haha :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By nightstalker on Wednesday, January 27, 1999 - 03:18 pm:

I think for some groups the month of march might give some problems. two examples: both souls and dark release two-monthly .. both have released last month so next pack will be in march. If we have to drop all other art (made in january till now) not having to do with hunger, it would make our packs tiny.
Anyways, i'm all for the idea .. (i think it would be hard for me to make my members draw about hunger, but go ahead .. i would love to actually see it done)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Argon on Friday, January 29, 1999 - 04:38 pm:

I think the only thing artists will draw will be skinny malnourished people, like dieznyik's aliens :)

Argon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Cthulu of Mistigris (cr618396-a.crdva1.bc.wave.home.com - 24.113.55.86) on Monday, February 22, 1999 - 12:34 pm:

The official theme as agreed upon was supposed to be "Hunger" for the month of march, to be worked on over the month of February, but it is now seeming less and less likely that anybody is doing it.

I have done some acrobatic coordination to see that it does get done by at least a few scattered artists in various groups, but can anyone set me straight on whether or not any groups are following this theme or should we just get all the themed art and release it in one multi-group pack?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By tomi (darth.nls.fi - 195.156.38.2) on Monday, February 22, 1999 - 10:07 pm:

acid is releasing flowers =).. well, if i know right.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: