Jaded...?

acheron.org discussion board: General Art Scene Threads: Jaded...?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By tomi (darth.nls.fi - 195.156.38.2) on Monday, February 22, 1999 - 01:56 am:

i usually follow alt.art and such and wonder
where does all these weekly heroes come from like
http://members.aol.com/jmichaei/index.html
with all the ultrafine resumes and stuffs but the actual artwork is either straight from the ass, more intelligent for me to see, or stuff that every new hirezgroup releases but prized like $xxxx. =)

on some pages, there's a rule too,
the higher the prize, the more crap the work is.
sum1 noticed something similar?

the world is a vampire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By crayOFF (t4o4p44.telia.com - 195.67.202.224) on Monday, February 22, 1999 - 07:15 am:

exactly;

"Jaded... ?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By atom (tibet-9.ppp.hooked.net - 206.80.9.137) on Monday, February 22, 1999 - 03:58 pm:

ngggh. that page is filter hell. blech blech blech... why do people pay for shit like that and not pay me? :)

atom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By tomi (darth.nls.fi - 195.156.38.2) on Monday, February 22, 1999 - 10:12 pm:

crayon:

jaded, -> bored to see all those lame pages again and again cause they are all basicly the same shit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By minä (darth.nls.fi - 195.156.38.2) on Tuesday, February 23, 1999 - 02:31 am:

>A New York Digital Dimension
>www.onepine.com/~bakeit2
>A new digital cyber dimension comes to our world >direct from New York City and the collective >unconsious mind.

got this from hirez.org today, do "bakeit" mean here to get fat ass stoned so someone would spend some more time checking that shit up?

but i forget it was a NEW digital Cyber Dimension DIRECTLY coming to our WORLD from *N.Y* and _ThE Collective MIND_!!!!!!! so it got to be COOL!!.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: