Join me

acheron.org discussion board: Non-artscene Related Threads: Join me
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By maestro (yellow.javanet.com - 209.94.150.110) on Thursday, February 4, 1999 - 05:14 pm:

I've decided to start a cult. Benefits include access to lots of sex and lots of guns. Email me if you're interested.

P.S. - The only requirements are that you don't have a problem with drinking Kool-Aid and that you worship me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By hiro protagonist (van-port174.imag.net - 204.244.111.174) on Saturday, February 6, 1999 - 04:29 am:

Y'know I've already worshiped you privately for years.. might as well just go public and shave my head and spend all my time waxxing your twenty
Rolls Royces..

Jones-town? Wha? Never heard 'o it.. ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By napalm (usr1-10.bay.ny.webspan.net - 206.154.88.120) on Saturday, February 6, 1999 - 12:49 pm:

Now I can finally come out of the closet and feel comfortable about it.. I LOVE YOU STEVE!

-nappy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By maestro (yellow.javanet.com - 209.94.150.110) on Sunday, February 7, 1999 - 12:04 am:

YAY! i knew these discussion boards were good for something. :)

i'd say that hiro and nappy were added to my cool guy list but they've already been on it since before it even existed. NOW THAT'S ELITE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By mongi (dialup205-3-31.swipnet.se - 130.244.205.159) on Sunday, February 7, 1999 - 01:31 am:

OH wait, I want to be added too! Let me join the cult!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By maestro (yellow.javanet.com - 209.94.150.110) on Sunday, February 7, 1999 - 08:58 am:

shit, i'm up to three members already. if things keep progressing this quick i'll be the next david koresh in no time! and to think, momma said i'd never amount to anything. woo hoo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By God among Lice (bootp-231-230.bootp.virginia.edu - 128.143.231.230) on Sunday, February 7, 1999 - 08:03 pm:

I once popped into #teenchat and announced that I was recruiting teenagers for a new cult I was forming. This one guy msged me back and was sincerely interested in it.. I told him the whole cult was based around having sex, basically. He said something like "well I'm gay.." and I explained that there would be all varieties of sex: gay, orgy, straight.. whatever. He was totally enthused. I went on about where it was located, and a lot of details and everything. I don't think he ever asked what the whole philosophy was behind it all. :) Really wish I had a log of it somewhere. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By cybergod ( - 194.23.73.98) on Monday, February 8, 1999 - 04:10 am:

Maestro, would it be ok for you if I started worshiping almighty HIRO instead? :)

/cg e^d booh baah

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By maestro ( - 209.94.128.4) on Monday, February 8, 1999 - 04:17 am:

no problem, i already worship him myself. you do know however this will eliminate any chances of you joining my cult.

maestro the original egod..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By filth (svcr216-37-167ppp76.epix.net - 216.37.167.76) on Monday, February 8, 1999 - 12:33 pm:

YOU ARE MY TRUE MASTER STEVO!@

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By maestro (yellow.javanet.com - 209.94.150.110) on Monday, February 8, 1999 - 08:57 pm:

no way dude. you know you'll always be my heavenly ansi god. man, i'd be a terrible cult leader in real life. people would be like "let me join your cult! i worship you!" and i'd be like "no way! let me join YOUR cult! i worship you MORE!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By dangermouse (px1.syd.aone.net.au - 203.12.178.133) on Tuesday, February 9, 1999 - 01:35 pm:

Can I join steve? I'll wax your balls or something..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By maestro (yellow.javanet.com - 209.94.150.110) on Tuesday, February 9, 1999 - 06:08 pm:

of course you can join bro, but don't sweat the balls thing.. your mom already has that covered!:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By dieznyik (ppp15934.on.bellglobal.com - 206.172.142.14) on Wednesday, February 10, 1999 - 03:44 am:

next thing u know, maestroke is gonna turn into some crazy preacher guy and change his nick to molly x and scare the crap out of everyone with his proper capitalization, punctuation, and grammar.

Come join my cult, Friend. We can have many great times together praising [such and such].

Relegion is more like it. Bleh.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Quip (cap-025.capcollege.bc.ca - 134.87.38.89) on Wednesday, February 10, 1999 - 09:23 am:

Guys.. just don't resort to castration when this doesn't work out, okay? =)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By pinguino (leper.org - 209.83.245.214) on Tuesday, February 16, 1999 - 05:12 pm:

Maestro, kool aid rules.

I have a big poster of you on my wall, and I light candles and leave snickers bars under it. Can I join your cult?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By maestro koresh (armory-us805.javanet.com - 209.94.152.106) on Tuesday, February 16, 1999 - 06:36 pm:

pingy you're definately in. yes, now we have our first female member. let the sexathon begin!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By hiro protagonist (van-port41.imag.net - 204.244.111.41) on Sunday, February 21, 1999 - 03:27 am:

Orgies? Nobody told me about this.. woohoo! Unforseen benefits! And here I thought the reward of hanging around the airport all day trying to recruit others to follow the divine light of the mighty maestro-k was far too great and now you're giving me orgies too? Well wrap my head in a bath towel and call me devout..

And when will the farm animals be arriving?

I was, uh, only asking 'cos I almost had Necromancer ready to join up the other day but he balked when I told he we didn't have any chickens..

cG: any worship of my pityful and most unworthy self is but redirected through the vessel of my being to the divine perfection that is STEVE. phear.. ;)

Hiro..
(Arch-bishop of the first international brotherhood of the friends of steve, leader of the congregation of the virtuous vibrator)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By pinguino (leper.org - 209.83.245.214) on Sunday, March 21, 1999 - 10:01 pm:

necro worships the shit god. ask him about it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By maestro (abitw.javanet.com - 209.94.128.4) on Monday, March 22, 1999 - 04:51 am:

hehe. hiro rules.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: