Epsilon design (e^D)

acheron.org discussion board: ASCII Threads: Epsilon design (e^D)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By cybergod on Friday, January 29, 1999 - 03:58 am:

Anyone of you out there who think they have all e^d (epsilon design) collections? If so, would you be so kind to reply or contact me with an email.

./cybergod (e^D)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Necromancer on Monday, February 1, 1999 - 10:44 am:

Goddamn you, cG, you can find almost all of them at ftp.remorse.org/pub/ascii/epsilondesign!

You should know that!

Freak!

- Necromancer
ACiD. Remorse. Your Mother.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By RaD Man on Monday, February 1, 1999 - 11:50 am:

What do these guys have against PKZIP? Viewing them with a web-browser is pointless because of the extra carriage returns.

-R

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Necromancer on Tuesday, February 2, 1999 - 02:06 pm:

They don't need to archive files when they release by themselves in one file. :)

- Necromancer
ACiD. Remorse. Your Mother.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By cybergod on Thursday, February 4, 1999 - 12:56 am:

Hahha.. :) Necro my eternal goal and aim for all wet dreams I ever had and will have. Man there were collections there I never thought I had released and rather would want to forget (/#¤" :)

anyways, be other than idle when i come visit #ascii ircnet :P

ANNNDA.. what does PKZIP have to do with e^D? :)
we're a amiga biased and based (!(/¤#") group. tehe, necro.. .lha them :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By volatile (ras1-p3.hdr.netvision.net.il - 62.0.176.5) on Saturday, February 6, 1999 - 04:12 am:

why do you guys read this shit...
and to cybergirl
give me sex or i will shoot you
i swear!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By cybergod ( - 194.23.73.98) on Monday, February 8, 1999 - 03:49 am:

volatile: if you once again mention my genitaloperation I will slap you beyond Pakistan! :)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: