Reviews

acheron.org discussion board: Review Comments: Reviews
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By dangermouse on Tuesday, February 2, 1999 - 07:22 pm:

So what does everyone think of the reviews so far? They've obviously only just started to get going but I think they show a lot of promise.

What do people think of the whole pack review system - ie. not one by one? The main reason we have done this is that a lot of emags already do a item by item review, so we thought we'd be a little different..

Of course, we're always after new reviews and comments, so feel free to apply..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By BONG TOKAH on Wednesday, February 3, 1999 - 12:51 am:

AXE MINISTAH

HE SMOKE-AH TOO MUCH HASH-AH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By dangermouse on Wednesday, February 3, 1999 - 01:54 pm:

Yep, another constructive comment..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ministaaa on Wednesday, February 3, 1999 - 07:26 pm:

its quite noticable. I mean. Even though the most of us are like 5 thousand miles away from each other, you can smell the stench of weed on me. Buy hey, I sober up an hour before every review. So why are you buggin man?

m i n i s t a a a . i n a g r e a t g r o u p

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By luminous (n066h118.pwc.k12.nf.ca - 198.165.66.118) on Tuesday, February 9, 1999 - 05:32 am:

I think the reviews are interesting enough, but a little more length would probably make them better. I like how ansis aren't given individual number marks, because i find that to be a little much, since you cant really grade things like this. Overall pack grading is better i guess, because its a representation of how much the reviewer liked the overall pack, and not individual ansis. Either way, reviews are interesting to read, so i like em. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By dangermouse (px1.syd.aone.net.au - 203.12.178.133) on Tuesday, February 9, 1999 - 01:30 pm:

Heh.. Glad you feel the same way about the review system -- its something which worked on Hirez.org, so we thought we'd also port the same system over to acheron.org.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ministaaa (slip-32-100-237-176.ca.us.ibm.net - 32.100.237.176) on Saturday, February 13, 1999 - 01:33 am:

I don't know if you got them danger, but I sent submitted the visionLIT, circle, blackmaiden and glue reviews.

But they aren't up. SO I think either I didn't do something write or there was an error.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By dangermouse (slbne16p54.ozemail.com.au - 203.108.112.54) on Saturday, February 13, 1999 - 01:21 pm:

I didn't get anything dude.. I took the liberty of testing out the script, and it works fine, so I dunno wtf happened there.. Try submitting them again (I hope you have a text file with the reviews, so you dont have to write them again..)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By tung lo (anonymous.canadorec.on.ca - 192.139.245.254) on Sunday, February 21, 1999 - 08:57 pm:

wANT tEW tOUCH tHE hINNEY!@@

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By BD ( - 198.64.44.111) on Wednesday, March 24, 1999 - 05:09 pm:

Where the hell are the other reviews for this month?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By mydknight (ip-81-191.lynx.bc.ca - 209.82.81.191) on Friday, March 26, 1999 - 07:01 pm:

Is it just me or are Ministaa and I the only reviewers reviewing? :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By dangermouse (slbne13p10.ozemail.com.au - 203.108.206.74) on Saturday, March 27, 1999 - 01:42 am:

no, its just you actually.. :) Minister has pretty much said that he's quiting his post - mostly because he is the only one doin them besides yourself.. We need more people!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By BD (dyn3-t1.twistercom.com - 207.235.39.53) on Saturday, March 27, 1999 - 09:36 am:

Yeah um

Theres other groups that need to be reviewed yanno

but hell i guess we will missem and go straight to april

slackers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By warpus (gateway-g1.londonlife.com - 204.101.39.130) on Tuesday, March 30, 1999 - 08:55 am:

i should be reviewing. i don't have an excuse, i'm just a lazy bastard who's too tired to do anything half of the time, and the other half, well.. i spend it sleeping.

i must apologize.

umm, i'll try to spend some time and review a couple packs today.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: